Amcan can provide a variety of consultancy skills and experience often not available in-house. Our experience is particularly valuable when additional resources are needed to implement a major programme of change.
Often this process is commenced with a free exploratory meeting with key people in your organisation to discuss and start to identify the organisation’s needs. Through this activity Amcan can formulate an action plan to strengthen your business and ensure your staff are prepared for the challenges ahead.
Our consultancy services cover the following areas:
- HR, Management and Company Audits
- Assessment and Development Centre Design and Delivery
- Attendance Management
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Development of Organisational Change Management Strategies
- Business and Strategic Planning
- Marketing & PR
- General Management
- Creating Tailored Employee Handbooks
- Investors in People Consultancy
- Job Evaluation
- Performance Management
- Policies and Procedures Development
- Training and Development Strategy and Training Needs analysis
- Disability solutions for business - including braille, large print and audio
For those clients without a Personnel or Human Resources Department, our Consultancy Service is able to provide access to Consultants that can manage interim, short or long term projects to meet the needs of your business. Alternatively, you may be seeking support in the construction of job descriptions, appraisal systems or competency based performance measurements to ensure your business runs as efficiently as possible.
If you are considering a major recruitment initiative and you wish to put external and internal candidates through an Assessment Centre then we can help. Amcan is able to co-ordinate and manage such an event for you.